Daltons Demolitions Ltd was incorporated in 1964, when the present Managing Director's father started out the business as an extension to his scrap metal recycling interests. Now, over 50 years later, the Company has established itself as one of the prominent demolition & dismantling companies in Scotland. With the proven ability to work anywhere across the UK, we complete all projects safely, competently and effectively, to exceed our clients expectations.
From initial enquiry, through to practical completion we deliver a comprehensive service for our clients' every demolition requirement, providing total project management through our team of experienced professionals and site operatives.
Throughout the company's history, project types have been varied and have included major inner city demolition works as well as more recently the decommissioning of a former Gasification plant covering a 40-acre site in Fife, Scotland.
Daltons Demolitions Ltd are long-standing members of the National Federation of Demolition Contractors.
Feel free to contact us to discuss your next project.
- Demolition and dismantling of residential and office blocks.
- Demolition and dismantling of schools, hospitals, cinemas and other public buildings.
- Demolition and dismantling of industrial buildings and factories.
- Dismantling of bridges and viaducts.
- Dismantling & decommissioning of redundant plant and equipment.